ଶ୍ରେଣୀ:CS1 errors: invisible characters
This is a tracking categoryIt is used to build and maintain lists of pages—primarily for the sake of the lists themselves. They are not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty!|
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
<char> character in
|param= at position n
This error is reported for citations with parameter values that contain invisible or non-printable characters. Module:Citation/CS1 detects parameter values that contain any of these characters:
- replacement character, U+FFFD
- zero width space, U+200B
- soft hyphen, U+00AD
- horizontal tab, U+0009 (HT)
- line feed, U+0010 (LF)
- carriage return, U+0013 (CR)
- delete, U+007F (DEL)
- C0 control, U+0000–U+001F (NULL–US)
- C1 control, U+0080–U+009F (XXX–APC)
- Specials, U+FFF9-U+FFFF
- Private Use Areas, U+E000–U+F8FF
- Supplementary Private Use Area-A, U+F0000–U+FFFFD
- Supplementary Private Use Area-B, U+100000–U+10FFFD
To resolve invisible-character errors, remove or replace the identified character. Because these characters are mostly invisible, the error message identifies the character's position in the parameter value counted from the left. Space characters between the assignment operator (the '=' sign) and the parameter value are not counted.
<name> stripmarker in
|param= at position n
Stripmarkers are special sequences of characters that MediaWiki inserts as a place-holder for certain xml-like tags. These tags include
<ref>...</ref>. The stripmarkers are replaced with content before the final page rendering. The module ignores math and nowiki stripmarkers.
To resolve stripmarker errors, remove or replace the identified tag. The error message identifies the stripmarker's position in the parameter value counted from the left. Space characters between the assignment operator (the '=' sign) and the parameter value are not counted.
- Pages in the Book talk, Category talk, Draft, Draft talk, Education Program talk, File talk, Help talk, MediaWiki talk, Module talk, Portal talk, Talk, Template talk, TimedText talk, User, User talk, and Wikipedia talk namespaces are not included in the error tracking categories.
"CS1 errors: invisible characters" ଶ୍ରେଣୀରେ ଥିବା ପୃଷ୍ଠାଗୁଡ଼ିକ
ମୋଟ ୪୨ ରୁ ଏହି ଶ୍ରେଣୀ ଭିତରେ ୪୨ଟି ପୃଷ୍ଠା ଅଛି ।