(Greek languageରୁ ଲେଉଟି ଆସିଛି)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|ελληνικάcode: el is deprecated |
|କେଉଁ ଅଞ୍ଚଳ||Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Turkey, Albania, Egypt, Georgia, Bulgaria, Romania, France, Ukraine, Russia and in the Greek diaspora|
|ପ୍ରକାଶନରେ ଅସୁବିଧା: ଅଜଣା ଚିହ୍ନ "୨" ।|
କେଉଁଠି ସରକାରୀ ଭାଷା
grc – [[Ancient Greek]]
ell – [[Modern Greek]]
pnt – [[Pontic Greek]]
gmy – [[Mycenaean Greek]]
gkm – [[Medieval Greek]]
cpg – [[Cappadocian Greek]]
yej – [[Yevanic]]
tsd – [[Tsakonian]]
ଗ୍ରୀକ ଭାଷା, ଇଣ୍ଡୋ-ୟୁରୋପୀୟ ଭାଷା ପରିବାରର ଏକ ସ୍ୱତନ୍ତ୍ର ଶାଖା ।
- "Greek language". SIL International. 2009.
- Eastern Europe at the end of the 20th century, Ian Jeffries, p. 69
- Hellenic Republic: Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Italy: The Greek Community
- W. Sidney Allen, Vox Graeca - a guide to the pronunciation of classical Greek. Cambridge University Press, 1968-74. ISBN 0-521-20626-X
- Robert Browning, Medieval and Modern Greek, Cambridge University Press, 2nd edition 1983, ISBN 0-521-29978-0. An excellent and concise historical account of the development of modern Greek from the ancient language.
- Crosby and Schaeffer, An Introduction to Greek, Allyn and Bacon, Inc. 1928. A school grammar of ancient Greek
- Dionysius of Thrace, "Art of Grammar", "Τέχνη γραμματικήcode: grc is deprecated ", c.100 BC
- David Holton, Peter Mackridge, and Irene Philippaki-Warburton, Greek: A Comprehensive Grammar of the Modern Language, Routledge, 1997, ISBN 0-415-10002-X. A reference grammar of modern Greek.
- Geoffrey Horrocks, Greek: A History of the Language and Its Speakers (Longman Linguistics Library). Addison-Wesley, 1997. ISBN 0-582-30709-0. From Mycenean to modern.
- Brian Newton, The Generative Interpretation of Dialect: A Study of Modern Greek Phonology, Cambridge University Press, 1972, ISBN 0-521-08497-0.
- Andrew Sihler, "A New Comparative Grammar of Greek and Latin", Oxford University Press, 1996. An historical grammar of ancient Greek from its Indo-European origins. Some eccentricities and no bibliography but a useful handbook to the earliest stages of Greek's development.
- Herbert Weir Smyth, Greek Grammar, Harvard University Press, 1956 (revised edition), ISBN 0-674-36250-0. The standard grammar of classical Greek. Focuses primarily on the Attic dialect, with comparatively weak treatment of the other dialects and the Homeric Kunstsprachecode: de is deprecated .
|ଉଇକିବହିରୁ ଆହୁରି ଅଧିକ ଜାଣିବା:|
|Standard Greek edition of Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia|
|Pontic Greek edition of Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia|
|ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆ କମନ୍ସରେ ଗ୍ରୀକ ଭାଷା ବାବଦରେ ମାଧ୍ୟମ ରହିଛି ।|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Greek.|
- Greek Language, Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia.
- The Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway, useful information on the history of the Greek language, application of modern Linguistics to the study of Greek, and tools for learning Greek.
- The Greek Language Portal, a portal for Greek language and linguistic education.
- The Perseus Project has many useful pages for the study of classical languages and literatures, including dictionaries.
- Ancient Greek Tutorials, Berkeley Language Center of the University of California, Berkeley
|ଉଇକି କଥାରେ ଗ୍ରୀକ ଭାଷା ସମ୍ବନ୍ଧୀୟ ଅନେକ ଲୋକବାଣୀ ରହିଛି|
- Learn Greek Grammar and vocabulary with pronunciation.
- Hellenistic Greek Lessons Greek-Language.com provides a free online grammar of Hellenistic Greek.
- Greek dictionary, tutorial and hangman program with texteditor, this shareware program is aimed at learning New Testament Greek.
- Greek spell checker
- (Greek) komvos.edu.gr, a website for the support of people who are being taught the Greek language.
- greek123.com - formerly Papaloizos Publications, is a second generation family run publishing firm that specializes in Modern Greek language learning materials for students of all ages.
- New Testament Greek Three graduated courses designed to help students learn to read the Greek New Testament
- a keyboard for typing greek characters for firefox
- Books on Greek language that are taught at schools in Greece (page in Greek)
- Greek Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words (from Wiktionary's Swadesh list appendix)
- USA Foreign Service Institute Modern Greek basic course
- Greek-English/English-Greek dictionary (Greek)
- Translatum – The Greek translation Vortal (Dictionaries and terminology forum)
- Greek Lexical Aids, descriptions of both online lexicons (with appropriate links) and Greek Lexicons in Print.
- Online Greek-English and English-Greek dictionary (Modern Greek)
- Online Greek ↔ English Dictionary with gender and type of words
- The Greek Language Portal, dictionaries of all forms of Greek (Ancient, Hellenistic, Medieval, Modern).[dead link]
- scanned images from S. C. Woodhouse's English-Greek dictionary, 1910
- English to Greek Dictionary
- Greek-English ↔ English-Greek and Greek-Turkish ↔ Turkish-Greek Dictionary
- Books in Greek, an extended list of searchable bibliographic information
- (Greek) Center for Neo-Hellenic Studies, a non-profit organization that promotes modern Greek literature and culture
- Research lab of modern Greek philosophy, a large e-library of modern Greek texts/books
- The Treasure of the Greek Language, a large collection of e-books from all stages of Greek language