|This template may meet Wikipedia’s criteria for speedy deletion as an article about a real person that does not credibly indicate the importance or significance of the subject. Note that this criterion applies only to articles about people themselves, not about their books, albums, shows, software, etc. See CSD A7.
If this template does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page and you disagree with its proposed speedy deletion, please add:
directly below this tag, and then explain why you believe this template should not be deleted on its talk page. This will alert administrators to permit you the time to write your explanation. Adding a
Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Please confirm before deletion that the page doesn't seem to be intended as the author's userpage. If it does, move it to the proper location instead. Consider checking Google: web, news.
|This template is used by the standard installation of Twinkle. If you are planning to make major changes to this template or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's user base and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy.|
|Speedy deletion templates|
This template places the page into the categories: Candidates for speedy deletion, and Candidates for speedy deletion as importance or significance not asserted.
The template should be placed at the top of the page to be deleted.
- This is the most basic form of the template.
- Bot accounts will specify the
|bot=parameter to notify the reviewing admin that the page was tagged by an automated process.
- Where TypeOfEntity is the type of subject the article is about (band, company, website, etc). Please ensure that the entity is one of those listed in the CSD criterion, and consider instead using one of the more specific templates listed below. Note that books, albums, software etc., or schools, are specifically not allowed under this criterion.
If you nominate a page for deletion under this criterion, please consider placing the following code:
...on the User talk page of the main contributor(s) to the page, replacing PageName with the name of the page being marked for deletion. This will display the following user warning template:
- Wikipedia:Criteria for speedy deletion
- Wikipedia:Deletion policy
- Wikipedia:Deletion process
- Wikipedia:Deletion review
- Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace
|The above documentation is transcluded from ଛାଞ୍ଚ:Db-person/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.