|This template may meet Wikipedia’s criteria for speedy deletion as a dependent page of a page which does not exist, has been deleted, or is itself currently tagged for speedy deletion. This does not include pages which are useful to the project such as user talk pages, talk page archives, information for a future article, etc. See CSD G8.
If this template does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page and you disagree with its proposed speedy deletion, please add:
directly below this tag, and then explain why you believe this template should not be deleted on its talk page. This will alert administrators to permit you the time to write your explanation. Adding a
Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Consider checking Google: web, news.
This page was last edited by Odisha1 283022053 ସେକେଣ୍ଡ ଆଗରୁ
|Speedy deletion templates|
|This template is used by the standard installation of Twinkle. If you are planning to make major changes to this template or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's user base and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy.|
This template places the page into the category: Candidates for speedy deletion.
The template should be placed at the top of the page to be deleted.
- This is the most basic form of the template.
- Bot accounts will specify the
|bot=parameter to notify the reviewing admin that the page was tagged by an automated process.
- If the current date is passed to the template using five tildes, the template will incorporate a delay, and only list the page in Category:Candidates for speedy deletion after seven days. Consider doing this if the talk page has been recently edited, as there may be useful discussions ongoing there
- Wikipedia:Criteria for speedy deletion
- Wikipedia:Deletion policy
- Wikipedia:Deletion process
- Wikipedia:Deletion review
- Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace for vandalism warning templates on a vandal's talk page.
|This documentation is automatically generated by Template:Db doc|