How to contact a Wikipedia editor...
Wikipedia editors are just ordinary people with Internet access. Almost none of them have any kind of formal relationship with the Wikimedia Foundation. We cannot help you contact them any more than through the information already on the site.
Post a public message
To send a message that can be read by anyone:
- In the search box, type User talk:<username>. So, to contact "Example" type User talk:Example. Then click Go.
- Click the new section button at the top of the page.
- Type a message, finish it with "~~~~", and click Show preview. If you are happy with the message, click Save page.
Send a private e-mail
You must be logged in and have provided a valid email address to send emails.
- In the search box, type User:<username>. So, to contact "Example" type User:Example.
- Click "e-mail this user" in the toolbox on the bottom-left. Not all users have "e-mail this user" enabled.
- Type a message and click send.