ଶ୍ରେଣୀ:Pages with URL errors
This is a tracking categoryIt is used to build and maintain lists of pages—primarily for the sake of the lists themselves. They are not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty!|
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
This is a tracking category for CS1 citations that have URI scheme errors.
External links in Citation Style 1 and Citation Style 2 templates are made from two parts: the title (
|chapter=, etc.) and the URL (
|lay-url=, etc.). The
|url= parameter and other URL parameters must begin with a supported URI scheme. The URI schemes
https:// and the protocol relative scheme
// are most commonly used;
gopher:// are also supported.
The URL field is checked to ensure that it contains only Latin characters and does not contain spaces. The URL may be protocol relative (begins with
//). If there are no spaces and the URL is not protocol relative, then the scheme must comply with RFC 3986.
Top- and second-level domain names are checked for proper form. Generally, top-level domain names must be two or more letters; second-level domain names must be two or more letters, digits, or hyphens (first and last character must be a letter or digit). Single-letter second-level domains are supported for:
- all cc TLDs (the country code is not validated)
- the .org TLD
- certain letters of the .com TLD (q, x, z)
- certain letters of the .net TLD (i, q)
Third- and subsequent-level domain names are not checked. The path portion of the URL is not checked.
The cs1|2 templates expect that
|archive-url= will hold a unique URL for an archived snapshot of the source identified by
|chapter-url= (or any of its aliases). This error message is emitted when the value assigned to
|archive-url= is the same as the matching title or chapter URL.
To resolve this error, ensure that
|url= and other URL parameters contain valid URLs. Online tools are available to internationalize URLs that are written in non-Latin scripts:
- "IDN Conversion Tool". Verisign.
Pages with this error are automatically placed in Category:CS1 errors: URL (୭୨ pages).[a]
- ↑ Pages in the Book talk, Category talk, Draft talk, File talk, Help talk, MediaWiki talk, Module talk, Portal talk, Talk, Template talk, User, User talk, and Wikipedia talk namespaces are not included in the tracking categories. In addition, pages with names matching the patterns '/[Ss]andbox', '/[Tt]estcases', '/[^/]*[Ll]og', and '/[Aa]rchive' are not included in the tracking categories.
- ↑ "Scheme". Uniform Resource Identifier (URI): Generic Syntax. Internet Engineering Task Force. January 2005. RFC 3986.
ଏହି ଶ୍ରେଣୀ ଭିତରେ କିଛି ପୃଷ୍ଠା ବା ମାଧ୍ୟମ ନାହିଁ ।