|An editor has expressed a concern that this page is a recreation of a page that is protected against creation under a different title.
Please note that recreating a page under a different title is not the proper way to contest a consensus for deletion. Use deletion review instead. Titles used to circumvent a protection against creation are usually given the same level of protection as the original title.
This template is used to alert administrators of a page creation done under a different title to circumvent a protection against creation. Its use is meant to be interpreted as a recommendation to have the new title given the same level of protection as the original.
The template should be placed at the top of the page to be protected against creation, under any applicable speedy deletion template.
- Where article is the title of the original, already protected previous title of the article.
- Wikipedia:Protection policy
- Wikipedia:Criteria for speedy deletion
- Wikipedia:Deletion policy
- Wikipedia:Deletion process
- Wikipedia:Deletion review
- Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace for vandalism warning templates on a vandal's talk page.
|The above documentation is transcluded from ଛାଞ୍ଚ:Salt/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.