This article may contain excessive or improper use of non-free material. (ନଭେମ୍ବର ୨୦୨୩)
|If you plan to make breaking changes to this template, move it, or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's users and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy, as the standard installation of Twinkle adds and removes this template. Thank you!|
- This template will categorise tagged articles into Category:Articles with improper non-free content.
- This template is not useful for ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ:Subst.
This template should be used on the following (Note that the specific criteria of concern has to be stated in the edit summary when using this template):
- Pages containing non-free content for which, to serve the purposes of that specific page, equivalent free content is available or could be created (WP:NFCC#1).
- Pages containing non-free content that is not necessary (or is more than is necessary) to significantly increase the reader's understanding of the page's topic (WP:NFCC#3a and WP:NFCC#8).
- Pages containing non-free, non-Wikimedia-owned content in locations where non-free content is not permitted, such as user pages or templates (WP:NFCC#9).
- Pages containing non-free content with no rationale for its use on that specific page (WP:NFCC#10c).
- Do not place this tag on pages with excessive or inappropriately used free images.
- Wikipedia:CP#Instructions - for a more detailed description on how to use this template as well as the other related templates
- Template:db-copyvio - for speedy deletion of blatant text copyright violations
- Template:Cv-unsure - if you're unsure whether a page violates a copyright
- Template:Copyvio – for blanking content of likely copyright violations when the source is known
- Template:Copyvio link - for just tagging a single external link, rather than an entire page
- Template:Copyviocore - to see the body of text this template places.
- Template:Copypaste - for articles or sections that appear to be 'copy-pasted' from another source. Please do not use this template if you have strong reason to believe that the material is a copyright infringement, as it does not remove text that may be published unlawfully.