||ଏହି ପ୍ରସଙ୍ଗଟିରେ ବୋଧ ହୁଏ ବ୍ୟାକରଣ, ଲିଖନ ଶୈଳୀ, କୋହେସନ, ଢଙ୍ଗ ବା ବନାନ ସୁଧାରିବାକୁ ପଡ଼ିପାରେ । ଆପଣ ସମ୍ପାଦନ କରି ଏହାକୁ ସୁଧାରି ପାରନ୍ତି ।|
ହାତଲେଖା ପରଖ ଏକ ଭ୍ରମବୈଜ୍ଞାନିକ ପଢ଼ା ଓ ବିଶ୍ଳେଷଣ ଯାହା ହାତଲେଖା କ, ବିଶେଷ କରି ମଣିଷର ମାନସିକତାକୁ ନେଇ କରାଯାଇଥାଏ । ଡାକ୍ତରୀ ବିଜ୍ଞାନରେ, ଏହା ମସ୍ତିସ୍କ ଓ ସ୍ନାୟୁ ତନ୍ତ୍ରରେ ଥିବା ରୋଗ ଆଦିକୁ ହାତଲେଖା ମାଧ୍ୟମରେ ପରଖିବାରେ ସାହାଯ୍ୟ କରିଥାଏ । The term is sometimes incorrectly used to refer to forensic document examination.
- "Barry Beyerstein Q&A". Ask the Scientists. Scientific American Frontiers. http://www.pbs.org/safarchive/3_ask/archive/qna/3282_bbeyerstein.html. Retrieved 2008-02-22. "they simply interpret the way we form these various features on the page in much the same way ancient oracles interpreted the entrails of oxen or smoke in the air. I.e., it's a kind of magical divination or fortune telling where 'like begets like.'"
- "The use of graphology as a tool for employee hiring and evaluation". British Columbia Civil Liberties Association. 1988. http://www.bccla.org/positions/privacy/88graphology.html. Retrieved 2008-02-22. "On the other hand, in properly controlled, blind studies, where the handwriting samples contain no content that could provide non-graphological information upon which to base a prediction (e.g., a piece copied from a magazine), graphologists do no better than chance at predicting the personality traits"
- entry in The Skeptic Encyclopedia of Pseudoscience.
- Thomas, John A. (2002). "Graphology Fact Sheet". North Texas Skeptics. http://www.ntskeptics.org/factsheets/graphol.htm. Retrieved 2008-02-22. "In summary, then, it seems that graphology as currently practiced is a typical pseudoscience and has no place in character assessment or employment practice. There is no good scientific evidence to justify its use, and the graphologists do not seem about to come up with any."
- James, Barry (3 August 1993). "Graphology Is Serious Business in France : You Are What You Write?". New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/1993/08/03/news/03iht-grapho.html?pagewanted=1. Retrieved 18 September 2010. [dead link]
- Frazier, Kendrick (November/December 1998). "Science and Reason, Foibles and Fallacies, and Doomsdays". Skeptical Enquirer. Committee for Skeptical Enquiry. pp. Volume 22.6. http://www.csicop.org/si/show/science_and_reason_foibles_and_fallacies_and_doomsdays/. Retrieved 18 September 2010.