କୋରିଆ ଯୁଦ୍ଧ ଉତ୍ତର କୋରିଆ ଓ ଦକ୍ଷିଣ କୋରିଆ ମଧ୍ୟରେ ୨୫-ଜୁନ-୧୯୫୦ରୁ ୨୭-ଜୁଲାଇ-୧୯୫୩ ବ୍ୟାପି ଚାଲିଥିଲା । ଏଥିରେ ଦକ୍ଷିଣ କୋରିଆକୁ ଜାତିସଂଘ ତରଫରୁ ସମର୍ଥନ ମିଳିଥିବାବେଳେ, ଉତ୍ତର କୋରିଆକୁ ଚୀନ ଓ ତତ୍କାଳୀନ ସୋଭିଏତ ଉନିୟନ ଠାରୁ ସାହାଯ୍ୟ ମିଳିଥିଲା । ଏହା ଶୀତଳ ଯୁଦ୍ଧ ସମୟର ଅନ୍ୟତମ ପ୍ରମୁଖ ଘଟଣା ।
- Laura Desfor Edles (୨୮ May ୧୯୯୮). Symbol and Ritual in the New Spain: The Transition to Democracy after Franco. Cambridge University Press. p. ୩୨. ISBN ୦୫୨୧୬୨୮୮୫୭.
- "Cinnost CSLA za valky v Koreji... | Ross Hedvicek ... Nastenka AgitProp" (in Czech). Hedvicek.blog.cz. 27 July 1953. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- "Romania’s "Fraternal Support" to North Korea during the Korean War, 1950-1953". Wilson Centre. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- Stueck 1995, p. 196.
- Millett, Allan Reed, ed. (୨୦୦୧). The Korean War, Volume ୩. Korea Institute of Military History. U of Nebraska Press. p. ୬୯୨. ISBN ୯୭୮୦୮୦୩୨୭୭୯୬୦. Retrieved ୧୬ February ୨୦୧୩.
Total Strength ୬୦୨,୯୦୨ troops
- Tim Kane (27 October 2004). "Global U.S. Troop Deployment, 1950-2003". Reports. The Heritage Foundation. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
Ashley Rowland (22 October 2008). "U.S. to keep troop levels the same in South Korea". Stars and Stripes. http://www.stripes.com/news/u-s-to-keep-troop-levels-the-same-in-south-korea-1.84294. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
Colonel Tommy R. Mize, United States Army (12 March 2012). "U.S. Troops Stationed in South Korea, Anachronistic?". United States Army War College. Defense Technical Information Center. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
Louis H. Zanardi; Barbara A. Schmitt; Peter Konjevich; M. Elizabeth Guran; Susan E. Cohen; Judith A. McCloskey (August 1991). "Military Presence: U.S. Personnel in the Pacific Theater" (PDF). Reports to Congressional Requesters. United States General Accounting Office. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- USFK Public Affairs Office. "United Nations Command". United States Forces Korea. United States Department of Defense. Retrieved 17 February 2013.
Republic of Korea -- 590,911
Colombia -- 1,068
United States -- 302,483
Belgium -- 900
United Kingdom -- 14,198
South Africa -- 826
Canada -- 6,146
The Netherlands -- 819
Turkey -- 5,453
Luxembourg -- 44
Australia -- 2,282
Philippines -- 1,496
New Zealand -- 1,385
Thailand -- 1,204
Ethiopia -- 1,271
Greece -- 1,263
France -- 1,119
- Rottman, Gordon L. (୨୦୦୨). Korean War Order of Battle: United States, United Nations, and Communist Ground, Naval, and Air Forces, ୧୯୫୦-୧୯୫୩. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. ୧୨୬. ISBN ୯୭୮୦୨୭୫୯୭୮୩୫୮. Retrieved ୧୬ February ୨୦୧୩.
A peak strength of ୧୪,୧୯୮ British troops was reached in ୧୯୫୨, with over ୪୦ total serving in Korea.
"UK-Korea Relations". British Embassy Pyongyang. Foreign and Commonwealth Office. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
When war came to Korea in June 1950, Britain was second only to the United States in the contribution it made to the UN effort in Korea. 87,000 British troops took part in the Korean conflict, and over 1,000 British servicemen lost their lives
Jack D. Walker. "A Brief Account of the Korean War". Information. Korean War Veterans Association. Retrieved 17 February 2013.
Other countries to furnish combat units, with their peak strength, were: Australia (2,282), Belgium/Luxembourg (944), Canada (6,146), Colombia (1,068), Ethiopia (1,271), France (1,119), Greece (1,263), Netherlands (819), New Zealand (1,389), Philippines (1,496), Republic of South Africa (826), Thailand (1,294), Turkey (5,455), and the United Kingdom (Great Britain 14,198).
- "Land of the Morning Calm: Canadians in Korea 1950 - 1953". Veterans Affairs Canada. Government of Canada. 7 January 2013. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
Peak Canadian Army strength in Korea was 8,123 all ranks.
- Edwards, Paul M. (୨୦୦୬). Korean War Almanac. Almanacs of American wars. Infobase Publishing. p. ୫୧୭. ISBN ୯୭୮୦୮୧୬୦୭୪୬୭୯. Retrieved ୨୨ February ୨୦୧୩.
- "Casualties of Korean War" (in Korean). Ministry of National Defense of Republic of Korea. Archived from the original on 2013-01-20. Retrieved 14 February 2007.
- Zhang 1995, p. 257.
- Shrader, Charles R. (୧୯୯୫). Communist Logistics in the Korean War. Issue ୧୬୦ of Contributions in Military Studies. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. ୯୦. ISBN ୯୭୮୦୩୧୩୨୯୫୦୯୬. Retrieved ୧୭ February ୨୦୧୩.
NKPA strength peaked in October ୧୯୫୨ at ୨୬୬,୬୦୦ men in eighteen divisions and six independent brigades.
- Kolb, Richard K. (1999). "In Korea we whipped the Russian Air Force". VFW Magazine (Veterans of Foreign Wars) 86 (11). Retrieved 17 February 2013.
Soviet involvement in the Korean War was on a large scale. During the war, 72,000 Soviet troops (among them 5,000 pilots) served along the Yalu River in Manchuria. At least 12 air divisions rotated through. A peak strength of 26,000 men was reached in 1952.
- "U.S. Military Casualties - Korean War Casualty Summary". Defense Casualty Analysis System. United States Department of Defense. 5 February 2013. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Summary Statistics". Defense POW/Missing Personnel Office. United States Department of Defense. 24 January 2013. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Records of American Prisoners of War During the Korean War, created, 1950 - 1953, documenting the period 1950 - 1953". Access to Archival Databases. National Archives and Records Administration. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
This series has records for 4,714 U.S. military officers and soldiers who were prisoners of war (POWs) during the Korean War and therefore considered casualties.
- Office of the Defence Attaché (30 September 2010). "Korean war". British Embassy Seoul. Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- Australian War Memorial Korea MIA Retrieved 17 March 2012
- "Korean War WebQuest". Veterans Affairs Canada. Government of Canada. 11 October 2011. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
In Brampton, Ontario, there is a 60 metre long "Memorial Wall" of polished granite, containing individual bronze plaques which commemorate the 516 Canadian soldiers who died during the Korean War.[dead link]
"Canada Remembers the Korean War". Veterans Affairs Canada. Government of Canada. 1 March 2013. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
The names of 516 Canadians who died in service during the conflict are inscribed in the Korean War Book of Remembrance located in the Peace Tower in Ottawa.[dead link]
- Aiysha Abdullah; Kirk Fachnie (6 December 2010). "Korean War veterans talk of "forgotten war"". Canadian Army. Government of Canada. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
Canada lost 516 military personnel during the Korean War and 1,042 more were wounded.[dead link]
"Canadians in the Korean War". kvacanada.com. Korean Veterans Association of Canada Inc. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
Canada's casualties totalled 1,558 including 516 who died.
"2013 declared year of Korean war veteran". MSN News. The Canadian Press. 8 January 013. http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/2013-declared-year-of-korean-war-veteran. Retrieved 28 May 2013. "The 1,558 Canadian casualties in the three-year conflict included 516 people who died."
- Ted Barris (1 July 2003). "Canadians in Korea". legionmagazine.com. Royal Canadian Legion. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
Not one of the 33 Canadian PoWs imprisoned in North Korea signed the petitions.
"Behind barbed wire". CBC News. 29 September 2003. http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/cdnpows/. Retrieved 28 May 2013. [dead link]
- Sandler, Stanley, ed. (୨୦୦୨). Ground Warfare: H-Q. Volume ୨ of Ground Warfare: An International Encyclopedia. ABC-CLIO. p. ୧୬୦. ISBN ୯୭୮୧୫୭୬୦୭୩୪୪୫. Retrieved ୧୯ March ୨୦୧୩.
Philippines: KIA ୯୨; WIA ୨୯୯; MIA/POW ୯୭
New Zealand: KIA ୩୪; WIA ୨୯୯; MIA/POW ୧
- "Two War Reporters Killed". The Times (London, United Kingdom). 14 August 1950. ISSN 0140-0460.
- Rummel, Rudolph J. (୧୯୯୭). Statistics of Democide: Genocide and Murder Since ୧୯୦୦. Chapter ୧୦, Statistics Of North Korean Democide Estimates, Calculations, And Sources. ISBN ୯୭୮-୩-୮୨୫୮-୪୦୧୦-୫.
- Hickey, Michael. "The Korean War: An Overview". Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- Li, Xiaobing (୨୦୦୭). A History of the Modern Chinese Army. Lexington, KY: University Press of Kentucky. p. ୧୧୧. ISBN ୯୭୮-୦-୮୧୩୧-୨୪୩୮-୪.
- Krivošeev, Grigorij F. (୧୯୯୭). Soviet Casualties and Combat Losses in the Twentieth Century. London: Greenhill. ISBN ୧-୮୫୩୬୭-୨୮୦-୭.
|Korean War ବାବଦରେ ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆର ସହଯୋଗୀ ପ୍ରକଳ୍ପଗୁଡ଼ିକରୁ ଅଧିକ ଜାଣନ୍ତୁ:|
|ଉଇକିଅଭିଧାନରେ ଶବ୍ଦାର୍ଥମାନ ଖୋଜନ୍ତୁ
|କମନ୍ସରେ ଛବି ଓ ମିଡ଼ିଆସବୁ ଖୋଜନ୍ତୁ
|ଉଇକିମହାବିହାରରେ ଶିକ୍ଷଣ ଆଧାରମାନ ଖୋଜନ୍ତୁ
|ଉଇକିସମ୍ବାଦରେ ସମ୍ବାଦ ଲେଖାମାନ ଖୋଜନ୍ତୁ
|ଉଇକିକଥାରୁ ଢଗଢମାଳି ଓ କଥାମାନ
|ଉଇକିଉତ୍ସରୁ ମୂଳାଧାର ଲେଖାମାନ
- Anniversary of the Korean War Armistice: Truman on Acheson’s Crucial Role in Going to War Shapell Manuscript Foundation
- Korean War resources, Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library
- North Korea International Documentation Project
- Grand Valley State University Veteran's History Project digital collection
- The Forgotten War, Remembered – four testimonials in The New York Times
- Collection of Books and Research Materials on the Korean War an online collection of the United States Army Center of Military History
- Korean War, US Army Signal Corps Photograph Collection US Army Heritage and Education Center, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- The Korean War at History.com
- The short film Film No. 927 is available for free download at the Internet Archive [more]
- The Korean War You Never Knew[dead link] & Life in the Korean War[dead link] – slideshows by Life magazine
- QuickTime sequence of 27 maps adapted from the West Point Atlas of American Wars
- Animation for operations in 1950
- Animation for operations in 1951
- US Army Korea Media Center official Korean War online image archive
- Rare pictures of the Korean War from the U.S. Library of Congress and National Archives
- The Korean War in Color on YouTube
- Land of the Morning Calm Canadians in Korea – multimedia project including veteran interviews
- Pathé Online newsreel archive featuring films on the war
- CBC Digital Archives—Forgotten Heroes: Canada and the Korean War
- Korea Defense Veterans of America
- Korean War Ex-POW Association[dead link]
- Korean War Veterans Association
- The Center for the Study of the Korean War
- UN Memorial Cemetery, Busan [dead link]
- War Memorial of Korea, Seoul The War Memorial's official website[dead link]
- Korean Children's War Memorial
- Chinese 50th Anniversary Korean War Memorial
|ଏହି ପ୍ରସଙ୍ଗଟି ଅସମ୍ପୂର୍ଣ୍ଣ ଅଟେ । ଆପଣ ଏହାକୁ ସଂପୂର୍ଣ୍ଣ କରି ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆକୁ ସମୃଦ୍ଧ କରିପାରିବେ ।|