Jump to navigation Jump to search
|କାହା ନିମନ୍ତେ ପୁରସ୍କାର||Outstanding scientific work in the field of mathematics|
|ଦାତା||Government of Norway|
- Statutter for Holbergprisen
- Dreifus, Claudia (29 March 2005). "From Budapest to Los Alamos, a Life in Mathematics". The New York Times.
- Cipra, Barry (26 March 2009). "Russian Mathematician Wins Abel Prize". ScienceNOW. Archived from the original on 29 March 2009. Retrieved 29 March 2009.
- "Geometer wins maths 'Nobel'". Nature Publishing Group. 26 March 2009. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- Foderaro, Lisa W. (31 May 2009). "In N.Y.U.'s Tally of Abel Prizes for Mathematics, Gromov Makes Three". The New York Times. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- "Abel Prize Awarded: The Mathematicians' Nobel". The Mathematical Association of America. April 2004. Retrieved 4 November 2012.[dead link]
- "The Abel Prize". The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
|Wikinews has related news: Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters awards Belgian mathematician Pierre Deligne with Abel prize of 2013|