|Commanders and leaders|
|ବେଦ ପ୍ରକାସ ମଲ୍ଲିକ||ପରବେଜ୍ ମୁସରଫ୍|
|Casualties and losses|
|ଭାରତୀୟ କାର୍ଯାଳୟ ଋ ହିସାବ:
ପାକିସ୍ତାନ ସେନା ର ଦାବି
|ପାକିସ୍ତାନ ସେନା ର ଦାବି
ଭାରତୀୟ କାର୍ଯାଳୟ ଋ ହିସାବ
ପାକିସ୍ତାନ ବିପଖ୍ୟକ ଲୋକଙ୍କ ଦାବି/ହିସାବ
|ମଇ ୩||Pakistani intrusion in Kargil reported by local shepherds|
|ମଇ ୫||Indian Army patrol sent up; Five Indian soldiers captured and tortured to death.|
|ମଇ ୯||Heavy shelling by Pakistan Army damages ammunition dump in Kargil|
|ମଇ ୧୦||Infiltrations first noticed in Dras, Kaksar and Mushkoh sectors|
|-ମଇ||Indian Army moves in more troops from Kashmir Valley to Kargil Sector|
|ମଇ ୨୬||IAF launches air strikes against infiltrators|
|ମଇ ୨୭||IAF loses two fighters — MiG-21 and MiG-27;. Flt Lt Nachiketa taken POW|
|ୱ୍ ୨୮||IAF MI-17 shot down by Pakistan; four air crew dead|
|ଜୁନ ୧||Pakistan steps up attacks; bombs NH 1A|
|ଜୁନ ୫||Indian Army releases documents recovered from three Pakistani soldiers indicating Pakistan’s involvement|
|ଜୁନ ୬||Indian Army launches major offensive in Kargil|
|ଜୁନ ୯||Indian Army re-captures two key positions in the Batalic sector|
|ଜୁନ ୧୧||India releases intercepts of conversation between Pakistani Army Chief Gen Pervez Musharraf, while on a visit to China and Chief of General Staff Lt Gen Aziz Khan in Rawalpindi, as proof of Pakistani Army’s involvement|
|ଜୁନ ୧୩||Indian Army secures Tololing in Dras|
|ଜୁନ ୧୫||US President Bill Clinton, in a telephonic conversation, asks Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to pull out from Kargil|
|ଜୁନ ୨୯||Indian Army captures two vital posts — Point 5060 and Point 5100 near Tiger Hill|
|ଜୁଲାଇ ୨||Indian Army launches three-pronged attack in Kargil|
|ଜୁଲାଇ ୪||Indian Army recaptures Tiger Hill after an 11-hour battle|
|ଜୁଲାଇ ୫||Indian Army takes control of Dras. Sharif announces Pakistani army’s withdrawal from Kargil following his meeting with Clinton|
|ଜୁଲାଇ ୭||India recaptures Jubar Heights in Batalik|
|ଜୁଲାଇ ୧୧||Pakistan begins pullout; India captures key peaks in Batalik|
|ଜୁଲାଇ ୧୪||Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee declares Operation Vijay a success. Government sets condition for talks with Pakistan|
|ଜୁଲାଇ ୨୬||Kargil conflict officially comes to an end. Indian Army announces complete eviction of Pakistani intruders.|
|ଏହି ଲେଖା ଅସମ୍ପୂର୍ଣ୍ଣ ଅଟେ । ଆପଣ ଏହାକୁ ସମ୍ପାଦନା କରି ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆକୁ ଆଗକୁ ବଢ଼ିବାରେ ସହଯୋଗ କରିପାରିବେ ।|
|ଏହି ଲେଖା/ବିଭାଗଟିକୁ ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ଅନୁବାଦ କରିବାକୁ ପଡ଼ିବ । ଆପଣ ବି ଏହାକୁ ବଦଳାଇ ପାରିବେ । ଯଦି ଏହି ଲେଖାଟି|
- "Pakistani opposition presses for Sharif's resignation". Wsws.org. 1999-08-07. http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/aug1999/pak-a07.shtml. Retrieved 2012-06-15.
- "Cover Story: Kargil War- Pakistan: Face-Saving Retreat". India-today.com. 1999-07-26. http://www.india-today.com/itoday/26071999/cover.html. Retrieved 2012-06-15.
- Government of India site mentioning the Indian casualties, Statewise break up of Indian casualties statement from Indian Parliament
- "Breakdown of casualties into Officers, JCOs, and Other Ranks". Parliament of India Website. http://220.127.116.11/lsq/quest.asp?qref=51302. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- "Complete Roll of Honour of Indian Army's Killed in Action during Op Vijay". Indian Army. Archived from the original on December 22, 2007. http://web.archive.org/web/20071222013826/http://www.indianarmy.nic.in/martyrs/home.jsp?operation=28&hidrecord=10&FormBugs_Page=1#Form. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- "Official statement giving breakdown of wounded personnel". Parliament of India Website. Archived from the original on February 16, 2008. http://web.archive.org/web/20080216231524/http://18.104.22.168/rsq/quest.asp?qref=3798. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- "Musharraf claims Kargil was a big success militarily for Pak". Greater Kashmir. February 1, 2013. http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/2013/Feb/1/musharraf-claims-kargil-was-a-big-success-militarily-for-pak-46.asp. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
- "Musharraf now has Pak’s Kargil toll: 357". indianexpress.com. 7 Oct 2006. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/musharraf-now-has-paks-kargil-toll-357/14208/. Retrieved February 2, 2013.
- "Kargil probe body had sought Musharraf’s court martial". thenews.com. http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-157244-Kargil-probe-body-had-sought-Musharraf%E2%80%99s-court-martial. Retrieved February 2, 2013.
- "Pak quietly names 453 men killed in Kargil war". November 18, 2010. http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-pak-quietly-names-453-men-killed-in-kargil-war/20101118.htm. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
tribpowନାମରେ ଥିବା ଆଧାର ଭିତରେ କିଛି ଲେଖା ନାହିଁ ।
ଆଧାର ଭୁଲ: ଅଚଳ
- Ashok Kalyan Verma, Major General. Kargil: Blood on the Snow. ପୃଷ୍ଠା. 126.
- "The Kargil (Kashmir) War, May-July 1999". laits.utexas.edu. http://www.laits.utexas.edu/solvyns-project/kargil.html. Retrieved February 2, 2013.
- "Tortured Kargil martyr's parents want justice for war crime". indiatimes.com. Nov 28, 2012. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-28/india/35410583_1_saurabh-kalia-n-k-kalia-pakistani-troops. Retrieved February 2, 2013.
- Rodrigo Tavares (2006). Understanding regional peace and security. Göteborg University , Original from Northwestern University. ISBN 9187380676. Page 297
- "Pervez Musharraf 'crossed LoC before Kargil war'; V K Singh praises ex-Pak army chief's 'courage'". February 1, 2013. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/Weeks-before-Kargil-conflict-Musharraf-crossed-LoC-spent-night-in-India-Aide/articleshow/18290778.cms.
- "Pakistan Army admits to Kargil martyrs". NDTV. http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/pakistan-army-admits-to-kargil-martyrs-67190?utm_source=feedburner. Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- "Over ୪,୦୦୦ soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif". The Hindu. http://hindu.com/thehindu/2003/08/17/stories/2003081702900800.htm. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India – Opinions". Tribuneindia.com. http://www.tribuneindia.com/2011/20110726/edit.htm#6. Retrieved 2012-06-15.
- Kargil War: Need to learn strategic lessons General (Retd) V P Malik, India Tribune article 26/7/2011
- "Kargil conflict timeline". BBC News. 1999-07-13. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/387702.stm. Retrieved 2012-06-15.